Find out how to create and upload assets to the asset library from mobile.
To add any assets (photos and videos) via the mobile app, use the following steps:
- Go to the asset page.
- Click on either the camera button, to create a new photo or video, or you can choose an asset from your mobile gallery by clicking the plus + icon.
3. On the next screen, you can add a description. When you first navigate to this screen, any description you choose for the first photo or video will automatically be applied to all images unless you add individually (these descriptions can be used later for searching the asset inside the asset library).
4. If you tap on an individual image, you can edit the description individually. When you have finished editing, click update asset.
5. Click the Upload asset button.
6. Assets will now be uploaded and sent for moderation.