The hierarchy for the asset library is as follows:
Only Admins can create folders and categories, once created, any user can add assets to either.
To create categories and folders in the web application follow these steps :
2. Click new, click either folder or category depending on your preferred content structure.
3. Name the category or folder
4. The newly created category will now be available. Admins can now add folders and all employees can add assets into this new category.
5. New folders look as below. Note that you can see how many assets have been added into the folder without the need to go inside.
6. To edit the folder, highlight by clicking it once. Then click the 3 dots (as below) and click on edit.
7. You then have the possibility to rename the folder.
8. To move assets and folders, simply highlight the item you wish to move by clicking it once, then click on the 3 dots in the top menu again, and choose move. You will then be presented with your entire asset library structure in a pop-up, you can choose where you want to move the item by finding the destination inside the pop-up and clicking once.
To add assets in to the web application follow these steps :
2. Click on new button, select asset from the drop-down menu.
3. Double tap in the upload assets area and browse the file from your system. You can also drag and drop files. 20 files can be uploaded at once time.
4. Add a description, you can also use hashtags and user tags (once the asset is uploaded to the library, these descriptions are searchable).
5. Click create to upload the asset. If you are a trusted or admin user, your assets will be uploaded and viewable immediately, if not, you will need them to be moderated.
6. Once the moderated asset has been approved, it will be available inside the assets library.
3. You will not be given option to connect up your cloud storage account e.g. Google Drive, Sharepoint (Q1.2019)
4. You can now upload files directly from your cloud account (Example Google Drive)