Learn how to remove a published post from your own social networks via their web applications.
Under your company's social media policy, there might be a situation that requires you to remove a certain published post from your social network. Below are the steps to do this through the social media (Facebook, Twitter etc NOT Visibly) web app.
- Go to your timeline.
- Hover over the story and click in the top right hand corner.
- Select delete from the dropdown menu.
Delete: Removes the story from Facebook entirely. Keep in mind that you can only delete stories that you have posted.
Remove post from Twitter
- Visit your profile page.
- Locate the tweet you want to delete.
- Click the icon.
- Click delete tweet.
Remove post from LinkedIn
- Click the me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click view profile.
- Navigate to the your activity section.
- Click see all activity and locate the post you want to delete.
- Click the More icon in the top right corner of the post in your feed.
- Click delete post from the dropdown.
- Click delete to confirm.