Find out how to remove content from the asset library
Firstly it should be noted that assets cannot be permanently deleted, this is because they make up part of the data that we use for analytics. Instead we enable Admin users to archive assets. By archiving an asset, they are no longer viewable publicly.
Steps to archive post:
- Go to assets.
- Select the asset or a folder that you wish to archive.
- Click on the three dots menu on top right corner.
- Select “Archive” from the menu and confirm.
- The asset will be archived.
Some common questions which may help you :
1. Who can archive assets?
- Super Admins, Admins and Moderators only.
2. Once archived can I bring assets back?
- Yes, assets can be unarchived by selecting the asset within the archived category, clicking the 3 dots menu, then 'unarchive'.
3. Can I archive other users assets or just my own?
- Admins, Super Admin and Moderators can archive anyone’s assets.
4. Does this affect my storage?
- No, your assets are not deleted permanently.
5. Can I archive more than one asset at a time?
- Yes, multiple assets can be archived.
6. Can I archive from the Visibly mobile app also?
- No, archiving is only available from the desktop application.