Find out how to create, edit, delete users, and allocate privilege settings.
How to manage users on Visibly? (Admins only)
- Add a user.
- Edit a user.
- Suspend/ re-initiate a user
- Make a user trusted/ untrusted
To add a single user follow these steps:
- Go to settings from the navigation menu and click users.
2. Click the new button on the top right corner of the page, select single user from the drop-down menu.
3. Add user details in the form.
- First Name: Enter user’s first name.
- Last Name: Enter user’s last name.
- Email: Any company’s domain email is allowed. Personal email Ids like yahoo or gmail are invalid.
- Role: User roles will give different rights and permissions. To find out more about roles and permissions click here (ADD LINK)
- Departments: Select the department in which the user works. Find out more about departments click here (ADD LINK)
- Click submit to add the user.
To add multiple Users follow these steps :
- Click Settings from the side navigation menu > users
- Click the new button which is on the top right corner of the page.
- Select multiple users from the drop-down menu.
- Upload a CSV file with required user details e.g. First name, last name, role, department etc. To download a sample CSV file click on the link below the form.
Note : Email, Role and Department are mandatory field in CSV file.
- Once the CSV file is uploaded click the next button.
- Click on the drop-down menu to select a value .
7. Click the next button after matching all columns, the users will then be added.